What’s included in the SEO audit of your website?
1. Targeted keywords analysis with a short list of competitive keywords based on monthly search volumes.
2. Review of the current ranking potential of the client’s site and back link profile analysis.
3. Review of issues related to website usability, website credibility and accessibility such as number of server requests, website speed and loading times, leverage browser caching, image compression, site maps etc.
4. Recommendations for avoiding and fixing negative SEO issues such as keyword stuffing, duplicate content, hidden text, hidden links, sneaky redirects, keywords cannibalization etc.
5. Website content analysis, interlinking structure, URL structure, code to text ratio, duplicate content, meta data optimisation etc.